1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ITunes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Check your settings. There are tabs for music, video, contacts, podcasts, TV shows and games. Click on the video tab and make sure video is being synched to your iPod.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

If you don't have your video selection on the preferences of your iPod active, it won't allow you to transfer videos.

I had to activate my podcasts before it allowed them to transfer to my mini.

3. Rambler

Rambler Member

Thanks muchly.

4. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

I can now watch every episode of the first four seasons of Family Guy no matter where I am.

You are my hero.

5. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Anyone know how to do this with a mac? I'd love to put some of my DVDs on there for road trips.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Really dumb question alert:

How do you reset your shuffle? I looked in all the menus and couldn't find it and my present shuffled version of my library sucks because it plays songs by the same artists like 5 times in a row.

7. Baloo

Baloo Member

Perhaps someone can help with this question: What happened to windows media player? I used to buy music off it's store, but now when i click on my WMP link, a napster window pops up and asks me to join it. Did napster take over WMP?

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I initially thought this question was about Wily Mo Pena. Disregard.

9. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I believe WMP shut down their store and Microsoft wants people to use their new service, Urge

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

do a google search for 'handbrake lite' and find a place to download it. great, easy app

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Thanks man.

Draft saved Draft deleted