1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iTunes Plus Upgrades

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Dec 28, 2009.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

OK, so I lost my entire music library last year when my computer spit the bit. I've started to try to replenish some of the stuff I bought on iTunes and it tells me that, instead of paying full price to repurchase it, I can buy the upgrade (which runs about 30percent of the original price).

However, everytime I try to do it, it gives me the following message: Could not complete the iTunes Store request. The store may be busy. Check your internet connection or try later.

My connection is fine and I've tried later plenty of times. No luck.

Anyone else run into this? Am I not able to upgrade because I no longer have the original files?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

www.piratebay.org

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://www.slyck.com/story1877_BREIN_Gets_Injunction_Against_Pirate_Bay

[​IMG]

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Mininova was another great torrent site that bit the dust.

5. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Used the site a couple of weeks ago.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I've fiddled with it since the court order, and they changed their protocol . . . but the site, IMO, isn't as productive as it was before.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Last two times I visited Pirate Bay I left with a virus attack. Used to love it but that was enough for me. Miss Torrent Spy too which had a great, easy-to-use directory.

Draft saved Draft deleted