1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's time to give it Vick one and for all

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, Apr 28, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Apparently, many animal rights activists have had suspicions about Vick for years. I didn't know that, or know about all the reasons for their suspicions, but I heard some radio discussions to this effect last night

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Because I no longer work at a newspaper. Let's just say that I am on the other side of the ball so to speak.

I am just asking why it was not getting better juice in the papers and broadcasts I have seen because if I was still editing a daily it would have had a much different placement then what I have seen.

The answer I am seeing is that it is happening so often, that it is not news worthy. If you would look at the timeline of my posts, you would see that.

My next topic for discussion is that since the NFL has this new image policy, do these numerous NFL players raising pit bulls for fighting take on a new light now?

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i'm sure he's all broken up about it

4. boots

boots New Member

Get real. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

5. HoopsMcCann

are you really this stupid?

6. boots

boots New Member

I'm as stupid as the stupid post you put on. Look if it's not about the topic, PM with the personal shit. Thanks.

7. HoopsMcCann

i'll take this as a yes. thanks.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If the property is owned by Vick he needs to be held accountable. I dont wanna hear the bullshit about "It was my family." Fuck that and fuck you.

9. boots

boots New Member

No, take it in the way it was presented. If you can't figure it out or are having problems with the post, PM and we'll see if we can put it out there in a way you can understand.
    Stick to the topic. thank you.

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

No, wait, NOW my head hurts.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

boots was once on the set of the view.

Just thought everyone should know.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

English and done for effect.
    How long did it take to come up with that one?

Draft saved Draft deleted