1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's the Final Countdown

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, May 19, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Where's the fun in THAT?

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fuck slappy, you hate me when i'm a dick, you hate me when i'm honest. why don't i just PM you my address so you can come kick me in the balls in person. :p

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Missed your fruity pebbles this morning and are a little cranky, are you? ;D

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

no, my nuts kinda hurt, actually. i thought those boots were made for walkin'.

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Less than one week to go.

Just two more days of work, then I go into full wedding mode.
    Any last-second advice?

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Savor the good times, don't get hung up on the bullshit.

Because in a very short amount of time, the bullshit will be forgotten, but the memories of the good times will remain.

Also, a friend of mine gave me advice before my wedding ... stop for just a minute and take a look around at the reception. You might never again have that many of your friends and family in one place.

As for your wedding day, it's an exhausting whirlwind. Besides the obvious, the only thing I wanted to do on my wedding night was crash for about 12 hours.

Draft saved Draft deleted