1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Still A Poll Tax, Part Trois.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Which must be why his approval rating among African Americans is in the low single digits.
    And Powell certainly seems proud of his tenure as Fredo's cabana Secretary of State, doesn;t he?

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

When has ANY Republican gotten more than 15-20 percent approval rating among African-Americans in modern history? Let's be fair, the next Republican candidate for president could have the perfect answer for balancing the budget, insuring everyone has health care and a college education, keep gas prices from going higher than 1.50/gallon, piss platinum and fart Obsession, and he'd still lose 4-1 to whatever the Democratic Party's candidate would be.

3. Gold

Gold Active Member

Tony: first of all, the "inner cities" and "we're just against illegal immigration" are the racist code words used by racist idiots such as your self. Do you really think I haven't heard them? Do you really thing you are fooling anybody? You're just spitting out the "things were so much better before 1960" right-wing cliches. Guess what? Segregation ain't coming back. Spare me the "you're just calling me names" cliche. You're boring the daylights out of me, giving us second-hand crap from right-wing talk radio.

The proof that Secretary of State is not the most important is in this administration. Your hero George Bush didn't listen to Colin Powell, and Condi is just a toady.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

When Bill Clinton was president, everyone had a job, the world was a tranquil place and the fishing was much, much better.

5. No, but people weren't starting idiot wars in the wrong place to prove to their Daddy that they hated him.

Draft saved Draft deleted