1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's really hot, aka I hate my roommate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 31, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

She really looks skinny in that shot.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Not really. My nymph friend visits me once a year; last year, she stopped by on Memorial Day weekend. I'll give her my bed and ride the couch for three or four days. And I'll be happy to do it.

Frank: I had friends in college who used to split the toilet-paper duties, and they were complaining about whose turn it was one day.

I lived in the same dorm all four years, and during my senior year, my room was right outside the fifth-floor supply closet. I got out of class real early because of a test and saw the closet door open. I took a good 15 seconds and threw roll after roll into my room. I must have had 30 rolls. I had enough for my friends' apartment and my ex-girlfriend's deluxe double (a bedroom, common room and a toilet in my dorm) all year. No one complained again.

Anything to save a buck.

3. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Wait, you have a nympho friend staying over and you're on the couch? What's that? Oh, you said nymph. Nevermind

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

When he adds water to the package of "seahorses," he has tons of nymph friends.

5. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

nice, Dooley, nice.

6. Ask her again tomorrow, when, you know, it's not May anymore.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Because we're just friends.

It's still hot at IJAG's house. Let's focus on that.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Please. Once again, through no fault of Mike's *** back on topic please.
    This thread is not about Mike.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Translation: Stay on topic and have a Happy It's Gettin' Hot in Herre, So Take Off All Your Clothes Day.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed

11. If you've offered to pay for half the utilities ... and $300 seems like a lot anyway ... you're well within your right to turn the AC on.

Do it.

12. Board Stiff

Board Stiff Member

;D

Draft saved Draft deleted