1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's really hot, aka I hate my roommate

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 31, 2008.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I say if you're hot, turn the AC on. If she doesn't like it, tell her you can either leave it on until the house cools or she can lick your balls dry. I feel that's a fair compromise.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't think IJAG has balls. She's not Sharon Stone.

3. Board Stiff

Board Stiff Member

Tell her it'll be June in only a few hours.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It's fitting somebody named "Board Stiff" posted in a thread about a sweaty IJAG.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

A brief but powerful storm just came through, so it's only 81 now.

I guess I should stop complaining. :(

6. joe

joe Active Member

But that most definitely ain't.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

That's kind of crazy unless she's renting out your bed while you're away. It's not like it's going to take half as much heat or AC when you're not there.

In my early 20s I moved into a place and one of the roomies pulls me aside and says the other guy thinks it's the first guy's turn to buy the toilet paper and they're fighting about it, but he knows where the guy keeps his stash, so if I need to take a crap and the guy isn't there, the toilet paper is hidden under the one guy's bed, otherwise use a Kleenex or a napkin or whatever you can find. If I hadn't already paid first and last, I'd have left right then, which would have been a shame because one of the guys who was away that week became one of my closest friends and remains so 27 years later. Instead I excused myself, walked to the corner and bought a huge thing of toilet paper. And that settled that.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

At midnight, turn on the AC to 60 degrees and tell her "It's now June and I'm turning the A/C on."

Then stand over the vent in a wet T-shirt and send us pics...

9. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Don't worry IJAG, you'll be able to cool off in Seattle in a couple of weeks. It's never (ok, almost never) hot in June in Seattle.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

IJAG is all like "Damn, can someone put on the AC?"

And her roommates are all like "Dude, I don't see what the problem is."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. joe

joe Active Member

Wow.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Indeed, Could use a burger or 10.