1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

it's officially holiday season...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Dec 1, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

in the shockey household. christmas tree's going up, as i speak, in the living room, with good friends coming over to help decorate. mrs. shockey has put up all the christmas/chanukah gizmos, including the tv room/den. well, a tiny menorah in the den in front of a tiny christmas tree she jokingly calls out chanukah bush. lights go up in front of the casa tomorrow.

my family, fresh off thanksgiving, invades for chanukah next saturday. my folks are bringing the jewish deli platter, matzoh ball soup, knishes and kasha varnishkas. mrs. shockey's family here xmas eve/day. let the festivities begin! ;D ;D ;D

p.s. -- i love this time of year, by the way. just seems like everyone is much nicer than usual. not to mention it's almost bonus time. for a precious few of us, anyway. i'm sure that annual thread will be started shortly.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Shut the hell up, shockey. I don't get a bonus.

(kidding. *hugs*)

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

luv ya, ijag. i understand. i hold my breath every year, wondering if the bonus deal will finally end at my joint. we'll see. ??? ??? ???

Draft saved Draft deleted