1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

it's official: michael savage has lost it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by king cranium maximus IV, Feb 21, 2008.

1. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

yeah, i know...why now, with so many examples of such...but you had to hear his line of reasoning tonight. i only listen to this racist/sexist/thoughtist idiot once a week on the way back from bowling night, but this night owns all others. here's how it went down:

point 1: savage is against independence for kosovo because OOH SCARY MUSLIMS!!!!!!!
    point 2: savage says he supported serbia/slobbo m. against kosovo because OOH SCARY MUSLIMS!!!!!!!
    point 3 (and here's where, in a place where he didn't necessarily have to, savage brings the crazy): israel supported the U.S. bombing campaign against serbia.
    point 4: israel is a U.S. PUPPET STATE! STUPID JEWS!
    point 5: U.S. IS THE PUPPET MASTER! THE U.S. SUCKS!

(think about that one.) and for teh win...

point 6: JEWS DON'T HATE MUSLIMS LIKE I DO!

congrats, michael. that is, assuming you haven't collapsed upon yourself in a supernova of astounding ridiculousness.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

There is no doubt in my mind that he will, one day, kill himself on the air.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

When?

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Sooner, the better.

5. doctor x

doctor x Member

Many righties feel embarrassed by "Doctor" Savage.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Replace righties with humans.

7. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

To lose it, you have to have at one time had it.

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

In other news, grass is green.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I consider people of his ilk to be worth nothing more than comedy.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

At least I'm not subjected to the network telling me to "Savagize" my vote. Although a show called "Savage's America" could be interesting, what with the skinheads and loonies babbling in the street with three teeth. Seriously, I care about nothing the guy says and merely listen to hear a good blood-curdling rant, such as the one that is aforementioned.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yawn has a radio show?

12. pallister

pallister Guest

But what did he have to say about the UGA-Fla. rivalry? And BTW, who won last year's matchup?

Draft saved Draft deleted