1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's now official. Rachel Marsden is certifiably nuts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Dec 21, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/287642

This woman needs serious help. Now. She's a serial stalker.

Rachel Marsden, prominent in the late 1990s for accusing a Simon Fraser University swimming coach for raping and stalking her, says OPP anti-terrorism Const. Tony Backhurst fed her top-secret papers.

"I don't know why he (gave me the documents)," she said yesterday in an email response to an interview request, "other than perhaps he was too cheap to buy me jewelry and figured state secrets would be a good substitute."]Rachel Marsden, prominent in the late 1990s for accusing a Simon Fraser University swimming coach for raping and stalking her, says OPP anti-terrorism Const. Tony Backhurst fed her top-secret papers.

"I don't know why he (gave me the documents)," she said yesterday in an email response to an interview request, "other than perhaps he was too cheap to buy me jewelry and figured state secrets would be a good substitute."

You guys can keep her, OK?

Marsden, 32, styles herself as a right-wing political commentator and "Babe for Bush."

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

She's crazy hot ...

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Fixed.

4. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Does that mean she's not down with O.P.P.?

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

So was Alex Forrest.

Bring the dog, I love animals... I'm a great cook.

[​IMG]

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

exactly ...

Draft saved Draft deleted