1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

it's 'national autism week'...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You and your son are lucky, Rick. I have about a year to figure things out or I’m in big trouble as far as daycare finances go.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You’re smart. And you should be smart enough to realize that when you spend a significant amount of your posting time here lording your superiority over people and assigning them distasteful motives in response to earnest disagreements, some of them are going to find a way to lash back. Is it the most adult way to deal with it? Of course not. But are people perfect? No, they’re not.

I doubt anybody here has an actual issue with the set-up you just described.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I still believe it wasn't you, Dick.

4. Dick Whitman

You can believe whatever you want. It wasn’t me. It’s not who I am. Now, I don’t give a hoot and a holler if you think it was me. Not really. But you’re impugning me in front of people I like and respect, and I feel compelled to respond, for that reason.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

How strange, I got an email from the sock puppet, too.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

They all believe you too.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

If only I knew how that triangulation stuff works ...

8. Dick Whitman

Yeah, I'm pretty sure @QYFW believes me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.