1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's gonna get worse.

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 2, 2008.

1. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I think I will be looking into getting one of those. Really, it's something I've been thinking about more and more.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The Piaggio MP3 looks like it would be interesting and fun as hell, too. Four different engine displacements ... two front wheels.

3. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

Realistically where I live (CT) you could only take a scooter 7-8 months a year and it would require warm-weather and rain gear for that. But you could do it. And the best "riding" months always coincide with the highest gas prices. So, beater car for the winter, scooter/motorcycle the rest of the year.

4. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

I haven't had a bike in two and a half years and it's killing me, 2MCM. Please, no more links! Kidding, of course. What I want for my magnum load these days is a Yamaha FJR 1300 or Honda ST1300. Sigh.

5. I picked up a Whizzer. It's grand fun, inexpensive to operate and certainly turns heads.

http://www.whizzermotorbike.com/

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted