1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's easy.......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Apr 28, 2007.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

That's the way I am. Like I remember where we ate for lunch when my grandparents took me to Cooperstown when I was 6. :-\

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

My memory is photographic -- I'd never get a quote right if I didn't use a recorder -- but when you see a movie enough, it sticks and small things trigger the words. The title and the first post were all I needed to know what was going on here.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Maybe that's why we're deskers. :D

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dammit! So I can't see HDTV, I can't quote movies and I have to actually undo my pants to go to the bathroom. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, but you get the fawning adoration of so many SportsJournalists.commers. Isn't that a fair trade-off?

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No, I've seen it, I know the lines. I was just curious whether "it's easy" was a quote from Caddyshack. Seems way to vague to go from Point A to Point B using nothing more than "it's easy" unless it's a straight Caddyshack-jack.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Nobody adores me. There were three threads in the past couple days in which guys either asked for female opinions or fantasized about women on this board. Never was I mentioned.

It's a young woman's game, SportsJournalists.com. I'm well past my prime. :( :D

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Like an MTV VJ once she hits 25.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Gotcha. I figured I lose something in translation. Thanks, Junkie.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

The line is "shorts are too tight in the seat." Not pants.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Don't worry, you'll grow up in 10 or 12 years.

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

You loser.

I can do Reservoir Dogs, Goodfellas, pretty much all of the Jerk, Office Space. Can't think of more. I can do a lot of Heathers too.

BTW nice job getting back into your old paper Friday.

Draft saved Draft deleted