1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's easy.......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Apr 28, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It was $5.50 at Wal-Mart a year or so ago. I have 12 DVDs currently sitting in front of me that I've bought over the past few years taht are still wrapped in plastic. I found 7 CDs that were never opened when I was packing to move.

Not that worried. I'd seen it. I have it in case I want to see it again. Now isn't that time.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

My DVDs and CDs are often out of the plastic before I get home. I'm like a little kid on Christmas with that sort of stuff.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I've never seen Caddyshack.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The CD I listen to on the way home is opened. The others stay in the bag, then get put by the door, then get shuffled over to the corner, and get found again months or years later.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

How did we go from "it's easy" to "Caddyshack" would be my question. Or are the two completely unrelated and this become a Caddyshack-jack?

6. Clever username

The first few posts were the lines to a song Judge Smails sings before christening his new sloop in Caddyshack (I guess I should add).

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Not all of us memorize every line from every movie we've seen. I don't even remember a scene with a boat.

Doc knows every line from every movie and song ever made. It scares me sometimes.

8. Clever username

And he still found someone to marry him. It gives hope to the rest of us.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Right. But that doesn't mean that it's a movie ALL of us can quote from memory. Especially when the first post was just four words. (well two plus the title).

Maybe Oz can quote a handful of other movies. Doesn't mean he hasn't seen this one just because he didn't match your memorization of this one movie.

10. Clever username

Batman Begins, Wedding Crashers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Shawshank, most of Braveheart, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, probably the first Pirates

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's not just movies and songs, though. It's damn near everything. I don't quite have a photographic memory, but it's close. I would say I have a photographic long-term memory. I remember my third birthday party, for God's sake. :-\

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hell, I can't even quote Heathers from memory, and I've seen it about 200 times.

Draft saved Draft deleted