1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Fair point on the Miller - Coors thing, though they are owned by the same company.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Out of hand?

The product placement was grotesque. My friend suggested we should slam a Budweiser for every Coors logo on display -- not to mention the Subway placement which kinda ruined the whole scene. I mean c'mon, not even the Sunny guys would meet a long lost love at Subway for breakfast!

I felt like the show was taking my eyeballs for granted. All that was missing was a greeter going "Welcome to Costco. I love you" or a customer not having time for a handjob at Starbucks.

3. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

The show has completely reinvigorated itself this season.

Fat Mac is hilarious, and Devito killed it with rum ham.

Out of the park episode.

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but the part last week with Charlie and Frank in the limo almost made me cry. So great.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The last five minutes of this week's episode, or at least the whiparounds of all the stars in their situations, was pure fucking gold.

Draft saved Draft deleted