1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's A Very SJ.com Christmas V: Starring......Boom_70!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Outstanding!

I'm going to go crawl back in my hole now.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

BYH - Not a greater honor have I ever been bestowed. The feature player in your annual Christmas story. I am deeply touched by your gesture. After that atheist Kurt Warner killed our hopes for the Hots to win the 2007 NIAFL football chamionship I've been very down, but no longer. I feel like the man who has been chosen as grand marshall for the Festivus parade down Fifth Ave.

I must go now as I have a conference call with Dan Naulty at 1pm to discuss a new fitiness regimen for 2008. Since he retired from baseball he has become a personal trainer.

Happy Holidays to all. Thanks for letting me play in your sand box - one that I really have no business to be in , but dam it's fun.

Oh - I almost forgot. Naulty did not play for the Yankees in '98. He was on the squad in 1999. Who did your research ? Leon Carter?

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

TheBigBleed can confirm that -- according to a friend of a friend of the friendless' ex-girlfriend's friend -- that rocked.

Also, that the real estate market is in trouble and Megan Fox and Sophia Bush need an 8-second hot beef injection.

BLOGS!

Nice work, BYH.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

BYH--do you have the earlier years? I have last year's, would love to see the first three again. Five years qualifies for a Collection.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Amused?

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Lady Byng was a piece of ass in Spnited's day, which I believe was Sept. 23, 1932.

Outstanding work. The finest thing I'll read while defecating today.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

A poop joke. Lovely.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

To be included in a work of genius like this is the greatest complemment compliment complamint thing.

Bingle Jells, y'all!

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Read this while eating a bowl of dicks (peanuts) and drinking a frosty mug of STFU (beer). I accept that your genius dictates that I go from the lead to being Denkinger's biotch. But great work, as usual. Next year, it should be about Stan's foibles about being the stable one in his household. :D

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You know this is a great piece of parody when every word by Boom is spelled correctly...

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hater. F Jeff Novitsky. Long live Tim Laker, Manny Alexander and Bobby Estalella.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted