1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's A Very SJ.com Christmas IV: Starring......21!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 23, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

What about Simon and Simon?

WGN was carried on the basic cable at my college. The fall after I graduated, WGN started airing Simon and Simon at 1 am. You have no idea how disappointed I was. One am viewings of Simon and Simon would have been the perfect way to unwind.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Oops, my mistake! And what are you doing getting us all this Christmas present. Shouldn't you be playing with candles and eating big balls of motza?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Why does it look like she's holding up the sign with a pair of plungers?

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You didn't tell that part of the story--if I hadn't become a writer, I would have gone for a career in plumbing, those assholes make a fortune! (Pun on tee, have at it...)

Headbutt, the candle holiday has ended, and all balls of matza donated to the local bowling alley. I am working on the interfaith thing now...I have a day to learn what you people do with a ham. I just don't get it.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

21 and Boom, now reitred from writing and opening their own plumbing business, go shopping for jeans...

[​IMG]

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

No, I'm your worst nightmare.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

My parents just buy with that's coated with some sort of honey glaze. It smells good, and the edges, or any burnt parts taste good. I'd rather have turkey though. This is about the one day of the year I'll eat any ham that isn't coming on top of a pizza. I'm more into the Christmas cookies and the presents, and on Christmas morning, my mom makes waffles. And tomorrow night, after church, I'll hit the bar where a bunch of friends will hang out and catch up while the rest of my family sleeps. And maybe I'll even sing some Cheap Trick. Just for BYH.

8. Jones

Jones Active Member

As if I wait for phone calls for anybody. Pfft...

BYH, that's some nice work. And to everyone else, Merry Christmas (including Jew Christmas and African Christmas), and a Happy New Year.

Be safe, and have fun. Best wishes to all.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Cubs reruns? Why not just televise executions? :)

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

In light of the holidays, I'll refrain from replying in kind.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Waffles? Damn, butt, I'm going to your place for breakfast before heading to Kroger and then over to Ledbetters.
    I used to make waffles every Sunday I was home.

12. That's not Boom.

The ass isn't hairy enough

Draft saved Draft deleted