1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's a peace loving religion, 'cept for the 5,000 women killed annually

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jul 18, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Re: It's a peace loving religion. Really, it is. Honestly.

I seey your point, but it's too easy to thrown an all-encompassing label on a culture and a religion. Yes, there are muslims who want to destroy us, there is no denying that. But to act like it's a majority is just wrong,

2. soccer dad

soccer dad Guest

i think if you lived in the middle east, youd feel differently.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Noen of us live in the Middle East, and I think we can all agree that we're fortunate for that.

4. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

Just one question:

Is there a BATCAVE in BATMAN?

Seriously, these ragheads (as I refer to the militant Islamics) kill each other as quickly as they kill us. They are subhuman particles...and I dare someone to suggest that the vast majority of fundamental evangelicals in the Republican Party are capable of this. They don't kill adulterers (some of them are actually among them), they don't kill homosexuals (some are among them too), and except for the deranged kook, they don't blow up abortion clinics where, if you're blunt about it, actions come as close to radical Islam in terms of sheer taking of life numbers.

I admire the shit out of Israel. When you've had enough, by golly, go kick some ass and may be best man win.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Wow.

That's like someone using the N-word to describe the ones they don't like.

The fundies are the toilet film.

It's forward-minded thinking like this that led to the extermination of six million Jews, boys.

6. Doom and gloom

Can you be specific?

7. Doom and gloom

Assuming you were referring to the use of the word raghead:

Those who used the N-word had far different motives than someone calling terrorist ragheads. 

And if you re-read my comment, I tied those two terms together for that purpose.

The peace-loving muslims have nothing to do with my thoughts, silent on the subject though they are.

8. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Different motives, huh?

I thought the N-word was used as a derragatory term by the small-minded and unintelligent to refer to all people of a particular race.

For some reason, I'm not seeing much difference.

9. Doom and gloom

Did I say I was referring to all people of a race?

Tell you what. Go spend about three weeks in a Beirut hotel. Invite some of those nice young Arab men up for pizza. I'm sure they'll enjoy your company.

That's what I'm seeing in your post.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Really? From my post you got that I should go to a Beirut hotel and invite some Arab men up for a pizza?

Are you playing some sort of word game that the rest of us don't know about? I mean, is going to a Beirut hotel and ordering pizza some kind of a code?

I'll tell you what, I'll do pretty much whatever you ask if you promise to never, ever reproduce.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Remember that this is the guy who's buddies with bobblehead. Same dude who came on here defending bobblehead, saying bobble held a karate belt of an as yet unknown color (which he would showcase at 'Christian karate events' -- hah) and that he could handle himself pretty ably in a scrap.

Or, judging by the sheer, unabashed bigotry, it could damn well be bobblehead himself.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The apologism for Islam on this board is disgusting.

Draft saved Draft deleted