1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"It's a number"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: "Its's a number"

What the hell is Al Jareeza? Is that like a forum for people who can't spell or articulate a thought?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Um, Iraq had NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING to do with 9-11. Afganistan, yes, but Dubya didn't bother to finish that. And now there's a terrorist presence that didn't exist in Iraq before because of Bush's little war for revenge.

You wanna post with the big boys and girls, go do some reseach so you don't look a fool.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Fuck you, you stupid, sanctimonious little prick.

Everyone cares that 3,000 Americans died on 9/11/01.

Most everyone wants Osama Bin Laden caught. You know him, right? He's the guy that masterminded the murders of the aforementioned 3,000 civilians. Or maybe you haven't gotten that far in history class.

Here's another fact, you ignorant little douche: Osama Bin Laden had no connection to Saddam Hussien. According to the BBC, the two men met once and immediately disliked each other. Saddam was happy to leave the U.S. alone, after getting his ass handed to him in the first Gulf War.

Instead of leveling Afghanistan in the days following 9/11/01, our fearless, brainless leader decided to go after the guy that was mean to his daddy (Saddam). We got Saddam, but the murdering son of bitch in Afghanistan still roams free. Now tell me this wasn't a mistake, you know nothing piece of shit.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I am damn near speechless at the frightening stupidity of this statement.

If this war is going well, I would hate to see what would a poorly-run war might look like.

And before you throw the patriotism card in my face, you little fantasy nerd, know that one of my good friends is in Iraq and has been there for two years. He's a Harvard grad, and an officer. He also thinks this whole thing is bullshit.

5. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

It's as if Jason Giambi punched your sister and you retaliate by mugging Miguel Tejada, since they were briefly teammates.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Now see dumbass, you've got HB all riled up. He'll be pissy for days.  :mad:

Your youth is no excuse for ignorance of that level. You wanna post with the adults, act like one. And for chrissakes do some bloody research. It'll save you embarrassment in life.

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

DD -- your sig kicks ass

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fantasy bitch --
    Please explain to me the following:
    1. How is this war in any way analagous to WWII?
    2. How does not supporting our current position of policing a civil war in Iraq have anything to do with whether or not one "cares" about people dying on September 11?
    3. Explain why your original assertion on this thread, that we must expect casualties during wartime, not apply in reverse, then. Because according to your own logic, the Twin Towers were attacked by an act of war and, thus, we must accept the deaths.
    4. Tell me how you learned to type in between sessions of smearing your own feces on the walls.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That one needs to be memorialized. You never cease to make me laugh, Zeke.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I didn't say it did or didn't.  My only point is that parents (me) and soldiers enlisting in the last three years know what is in store. They go in, well, wanting to fight.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

What do you expect? He worked for Faux News, and they support the flawed war.

Just to clarify, because there are posters who struggle with comprehension, the leadership has been flawed. Our soldiers deserve our respect and admiration and real leadership.

12. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

I'm with you Fantasy. And I think Adolf Hitler was a true gentleman who simply was misunderstood. If people did any research, they'd realize that Hitler saved more lives in the long run than destroyed.

(That's a joke)

Draft saved Draft deleted