1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"It's a number"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jun 15, 2006.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Re: "Its's a number"

BYH, check the ages of the soldiers and Marines who are dying. They enlisted after the war had begun.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Yeah, and they can't get in line fast enough to reenlist.

Er, wait...

And yeah, I'll say it, Who's gets to be the last person to die for a mistake?

3. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Wow ... what else can you say?  :eek:

We're defeating insurgents and terrorists? Sure, I guess in a way, but with each American who dies, they can say the same thing. "We're beating the Americas! We've killed 2,500 so far!" But our "opponents" have a never-ending supply of soldiers. Terrorists will never go away. Thus, it makes no sense to be in an unwinnable war.

4. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

I think we all agree here: FantasyAlliance is an idiot.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

So does that justify their deaths?

6. Re: "Its's a number"

If anyone would have picked up a paper in the past decade, they would have seen that there were multiple terrorist attacks.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I call bullshit. I don't remember a single terrorist attack in our country. ::) ::) ::)

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

10. Re: "Its's a number"

You guys would be complaining if people were dying in World War 2.  Now you're complaining because you would rather see thousands of people die in the coming years than end the threat now.  

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

His posts are like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it.

12. Re: "Its's a number"

I don't know if I'm posting on an American sportsjournalist board or the Al Jareeza board, but most of you don't care that 3000 people died on 9-11.

Draft saved Draft deleted