1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It seems Deadspin is about to go guns blazing at ESPN re: sex rumors

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by KVV, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

But it's Deadspin!

2. KVV

KVV Member

10 bucks says they do go forward with it. This is not an endorsement, just a prediction.

3. KVV

KVV Member

Waylon, I accept PayPal.

http://deadspin.com/5386829/espn-horndog-dossier-erik-kuselias?skyline=true&s=x

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Deadspin is quoting anonymous HR employees. I'm glad to see that Boots got work.

5. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I particularly liked the part where the HR employee told the woman, "This is not the first time."
    Oh, Boots. How I miss you.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

For this particular ESPN employee, the back door was the front door and it was a very good door. It needed oiling very badly. Apparently, she hadn't had anyone back there to inspect the goods in four months.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the This is SportsCenter ad where the staff goes through sex harassment training. Mix in a couple of mascots, Rick Pitino, Ben Roethlisberger, Isaiah Thomas in the background.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Guys holding cell phones at odd angles, random car chases (you know you want to ****), it does have the makings of a hell of an ad.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So they went ahead with the first threat. Think they keep going?

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

11. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Yeah... I'd assume. I'm guessing their last post of the day will be the King Of All Sordid E-mails. Reilly? Simmons? Stu Scott? Something big is a comin'. Nervous day in Bristol, for sure.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

ESPN's army of lawyers would and will go cocka-doodle-doo all over these guys, just for the sport of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted