1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Is Not Possible For A Man To Be More Of A Dick...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 18, 2008.

1. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

"Udder" ignorance? Because you are a Central Illinoisan, I am sure there are many that share my "udder" ignorance. Sorry I'm not up on all things...cow.

2. Or all things, for that matter.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

"crickets"

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Crickets because Kristol hasn't been right about anything.
    I also noted that the Fox News Sunday doesn't ID him as a NYT columnist, instead it is the Weekly Standard or something else.
    He's glib. That gets him on Jon Stewart, but what he is doing isn't satire, it is wrecking the country.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Would you expect anything else from Dan Quayle's brains (an oxymoron, that)?

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Kristol has been spectacularly wrong on Iraq. Repeatedly.

It is not a matter of opinion.

And the fact that he is advising McCain on foreign policy should scare every American.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And you're wrong about him being wrong. He clearly has his ideas on how to deal with this conflict. You've got yours. Not getting the results you want doesn't make you right.
    Want yours implemented? Vote for the candidate of your choice and hope enough people who think like you and he/she gets that person elected.
    That's the way it works in America.

8. Excuse me?
    What in the hell are you talking about?
    Kristol's not wrong because we disagree with him. he's wrong because evry prediction he's made about his pet war has been proven to be incorrect.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So? I guessed wrong a lot betting the Freaking Redskins last year. Does that automatically mean someone is, as you so suavely put it, a dick?

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Connecting cause/effect dots . . . and being borne out by events, at least occasionally, builds a level of credibility.

Smarmy Bill's level of credibility on the War (and most other issues) remains below zero.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

In your case, well...

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Well done, especially considering the snow on Earth Day thread started by the same Mr. Hondo.

Draft saved Draft deleted