1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Is Not Possible For A Man To Be More Of A Dick...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Unfortunately, that's the problem that occurs when you try to erase a 1500 year old struggle in a few years.

2. joe

joe Active Member

I hear the moon's made of cheese.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Against the advice of people who knew better, we dismantled - but didn't disarm - their military and their police and sent them all home.

They're the ones we're fighting now.

4. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

But would you eat it if it were made of ribs?

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

We're fighting more Shiites than Sunnis right now. Now if we had taken care of al-Sadr four years ago when that chickenshit fatass started becoming a problem who knows what would be going on. But at this point he's hiding out in Iran and fucking shit up as much as anyone else.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That's what happens when you play bull in a china shop with a region you don't know jackshit about.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

8. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Udder ignorance; this post gets you permanently on my ignore list. Which, I am sure, you'll enjoy.

9. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Speaking of mouthpieces for the administration ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/washington/20generals.html?ex=1366430400&en=251986746e06e4a9&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

There is, unfortunately, nothing new about this. And in many cases, these ex-generals and admirals can have some good insight and commentary. But in this case, you have to question their overall objectivity.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That should read "there is no one with whom I consistently disagree with than Kristol."

Differences don't equal wrong ... or being a "dick" as the ever-classy Fenian so adroitly posted ... no matter how much you guys want it to be so.

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

In what way has a single Kristol prediction over the last six years about the war in Iraq been correct?

Draft saved Draft deleted