1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It Is Not Possible For A Man To Be More Of A Dick...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This guy hasn't gotten one, single, solitary thing right about the war from the very beginning. Everything he's ever said was going to happen, or will happen, hasn't. Everything that he said wouldn't happen or could not happen, did. If this guy said there was no way that a nuclear missle launched from Jupiter would strike this country, I'd buy everything in the canned food aisle and dive under my desk at work. If this guy told me the sky was blue I'd assume that Crayola changed the colors of the rainbow, or perhaps the atmosphere was all out of whack.

Honestly, I trust President Bush to be more straightforward than this guy. I'm to the point where I don't even think his last name is really Kristol.

2. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

Kristol's a little lib for my taste but I agree with him on this one.

There may be global warming (oh wait, I'm supposed to call it climate change now so they've got both bases covered) but I don't understand destroying the world economy to try to solve something that 1) might not even be present and 2) might not even be able to be fixed.

How can anyone think Obama isn't a Marxist? He'd be offended that you think he isn't.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

There is no one who has been more consistently wrong than Kristol.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Though flopflipper will die trying.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I still hold out hope that he's just pulling our legs, that he really doesn't believe what he types.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Isn't it pretty to think so?

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The "lib" crack confirms the bait job.

Yawn. The marginalization of the wingnuts continues.

8. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/104/story/27096.html

This would be the same Kristol who is a foreign-policy adviser to John McCain.

Since Barack Obama is evidently accountable for the worldviews of anyone in the same ZIP code as him, I wonder if the shit-for-brains Washington press corps might ask McCain if he renounces this elitist talk, or if he believes Kristol loves America.

Actually, no, I don't wonder that at all.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Sure there is. Or have you forgotten about "Lean Dean" Singleton?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I am just proud as punch that Billy Kristol is not weary of our boys dying in Basra while the Iraqi troops run like rats.

For some people that gets old, but Billy has an iron will and will not let it bother him in the slightest.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Oddly enough, that is the exact question I ask myself every time I see you've started a new thread, Fenian. Go figure.

12. Ouch.

And I had to look up feckless. :-[

Draft saved Draft deleted