1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is not going to end well for Johnny Manziel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 4, 2016.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

How about just st be a complete dickhead and tell people how stupid they are because they don't go for two?

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

How about threaten to beat someone up in a PM again?

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Craig Sagers Tailor

Craig Sagers Tailor Active Member

Yeah, you didn't read my post and just want something to get mad at. It's clearly his own fault but in his mind, he's blaming the Browns for his position. The point is you or I have no way to grasp this guy's level of disillsuionment. I said he has serious issues, but it wouldn't put past him if some of it was calculated. If its calculated then its even further evidence of how screwed the whole situation is. Doesn't really matter. He needs help his dad's money can't fix.

Also, whats a devil take? Like a hot take times 1,000? If so, I'm honored.

YankeeFan and JC like this.
  4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I did read your post, I get what you were trying to say. But it still just strikes me as a really silly take.

How many times did we hear these "misbehavin" stories about him at Texas A&M? And similar rumors started in Cleveland almost immediately after he arrived, long before he even had the chance to become "disillusioned." And again in Texas seemingly about every damn time he returned for a break or the off season. These episodes have been a consistent feature of the Johnny Manziel experience since the day we learned his name. And I'm confident he still would've had them regardless of which team drafted him, and regardless of his career success rate, because it's simply who he is.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, you know who we haven't heard word one about off the field? Jamie's Winston.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Ah, yes, the accused rapist, caught-red-handed thief and crude man. A great role model for America's youth.

7. Dick Whitman

All in college. Not a peep in the NFL.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Jesus, a lot of people here were wrong about Manziel.

9. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Who is Jamie and why would we hear about his or her Winston? :)

BDC99 likes this.
  10. Dick Whitman

I have learned to stop worrying and love Autocorrect.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Jamie's Winston is like Ruth's Chris. Except you get crab legs.

jpetrie18, BDC99, poindexter and 7 others like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Agent dumped him. And mentions he talked to Manziel's doctors.

“It is with deep regret that, after several emotional and very personal discussions with his family, his doctors, and my client himself, I have made the decision to terminate my professional relationship with Johnny Manziel."

Johnny Manziel’s agent dumps him

Draft saved Draft deleted