1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is good to know there are good, honest people in this world

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by kingcreole, Sep 25, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

no carrie, i will not make out with you. did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. you got chlorophyll man up there talking about god knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. i'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. go on with the chlorophyll.

2. carrie

carrie Active Member

Hoops - Remember that spelling bee you won in the first grade? Rock: r-o-k?

3. Sly

Sly Active Member

Hoops, you've got a misshaped head.

4. HoopsMcCann

carrie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

5. carrie

carrie Active Member

Yeah, well, "sorry" doesn't put the Triscuit crackers in my stomach now, does it?

6. HoopsMcCann

that carrie is one hot piece of ace, i know from experience dude. if you know what i mean

7. carrie

carrie Active Member

No, you don't.

8. HoopsMcCann

well, not me personally but a guy i know. him and her got - it - on. wooo-eee!

9. carrie

carrie Active Member

No, they didn't.

10. HoopsMcCann

no, no, they didn't. but you could imagine what it'd be like if they, eh, eh... everybody on, good, great, grand, wonderful.

11. carrie

carrie Active Member

Where's my Snack Pack?

12. HoopsMcCann

you got a banana, you don't need no snack pack

Draft saved Draft deleted