1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isola rips Windhorst

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by JoelHammond, Apr 11, 2010.

1. fisola

fisola New Member

Folks, I was having some fun at Brian's expense. He was aware of this late Saturday night. He has taken some good shots at the N.Y. media and I was going back at him. He's in on the joke. We are friends. He's been to my house. We've gone out to dinner together. We laughed at all the hate mail I received from people in Cleveland but are also surprised by how many people in the serious world of sports writing felt I was attacking Brian.
    I'm born and raised in New York but I don't think that I am superior to anyone or that I have a better job. I could care less where LeBron ends up although I must admit my workload would increase if he came to New York which is something I'm not looking forward to. I am, however, looking forward to going to Italy in October with the Knicks. If LeBron makes the trip, I'll be sure to send Brian a postcard.

Now, rip away

Frank Isola

Draft saved Draft deleted