1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam is the light

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smokey33, Oct 8, 2008.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Did you used to be another troll around here?

Oh, and btw, up here we don't froth at the mouth or soil our pants when we hear the term "liberal"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Thank you Dr. Clair Voyant. You care to read anyone elses mind to tell us how we're thinking and why we're posting in a certain way? Sometimes a joke is just that, and nothing more.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

That reporter needs to be reprimanded. She equated the sentence the doll supposedly is "spouting more hate than love." The customer mentioned something about it saying something about Satan, but the reporter doesn't play the doll, she just takes the customer's word for it. She doesn't contact Fisher Price for a comment nor ask Fisher Price what the doll is actually — or supposed to be — saying.

Oh. Wait. It's Fox.

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That's what I was thinking. Or maybe they just all sound alike. "If it was a democrat. . .I thought you guys were open minded. . .Just because I disagree with your opinion. . .etc."

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Grimace, on a completely unrelated note, I just wanted to say that I ate at McDonald's yesterday. So whatever cut of the Micky D profits you get, know that a percentage came from this SJer.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

batteries on remote detonation device sold separately

7. markvid

markvid Guest

I don;t get the photo, JR. It's factually wrong. Is it supposed to be?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

We Episcopalians have talking dolls that remind us to drink the occasional spirulina smoothie and not to wear white pants or shoes after Labor Day, even if the weather's warm.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

The ads on my page are for singlemuslim.com.

Just sayin'.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Don't forget the Inquisition. Christianity has some very dark and ugly things in its past.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The doll was actually saying, "Islam will get you laid."

12. Flash

Flash Guest

At least if you need to wipe up quickly, there's a tow ... um ... I'd better not finish that.

Draft saved Draft deleted