1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS Coming To A City Near You

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Makes sense to me. ISIS is the group not showing mercy. So Allah is, at the very least, more merciful than them.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Which general do I email first?

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As the President is giving a speech on cyber security:

[​IMG]

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

TIme to break out the Neutron Bomb for the tribal regions of Pakistan and the Iraq Syrian border.

5. Songbird

6. YankeeFan

ISIS release video showing two Japanese hostages that they say they will kill in 72 hours if they don't receive a $200 million ransom.

I imagine the Vapors are in rehearsal now, waiting for the inevitable phone call from John Kerry asking them to accompany him to Tokyo to perform "Turning Japanese" as he gives the people of Japan a giant hug.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You're Obama. What do you do? Go.

8. Songbird

What about the 13 teenagers they supposedly killed because the kids were watching a soccer game?

9. Songbird

Dave Neese: Islam: What nobody wants to say

10. YankeeFan

It's funny. Apparently Muslim terrorists are the only folks whose right to self identify is questioned by the media.

Bradley Manning announces that his gender identity is female, and he's immediately referred to as Chelsea. Elizabeth Warren is allowed to self identify as Cherokee, despite no evidence, and you're accused of attacking her family if you question or mock this. President Obama says he's a Christian, and it's out of bounds to question the faith of a man who rarely attends Church, and who studied Islam as a child while being raised in a Muslim country, by his Muslim step-father.

But, kill a group of people while praising Allah, and declaring publicly that it was done to avenge the Prophet, and people don't just question your religion, they openly declare you to not be a member of the religion you have studied and practiced for years.

11. YankeeFan

John Kerry to speak at a London press conference about ISIS soon.

I can't wait to see what folk act he has perform as a surprise.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I will say this about ISIS, though. They’re willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness. We have to change that.

Draft saved Draft deleted