1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isiah Washington, Grey's Anatomy...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RokSki, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I keep thinking "Damn, these are two really good actors if they're able to put aside their differences and make me believe they're friends."

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That crosses my mind too.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Isiah Washington may be a complete asshole in real life, but his character is one of the most intriguing parts of that show...

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Faggots. I keeeed! I keeeeed!!!!

And whiteb'd,
    I saw her get punk'd, too. I'm not a fan of GA, but was struck about what a bitch she was being. Vowed never to give a shit about her or her show. She's also in serious need of a sandwich.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, give us brooklyn peeps some respect. ellen's probably never been to my home borough. she's got a southie (boston) accent when she drops her guard, i believe.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Pompeo needs to eat a sandwich... I remember seeing her in Moonlight Mile and Old School and she looks a lot better with a little more weight on her...

Heigl is damn near perfect...

7. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I agree completely. I really hope he isn't written out. Lots of actors are assholes or bigots or idiots, I'm sure. But if they make us believe they're a certain character, then they're doing their jobs.

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yes ... it doesn't get much better than that.

Most assuredly NSFW:

http://swnevecampbell.tripod.com/Women/KatherineHeigl/KatherineHeigl01.jpg

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

All I got was an "Image hosted by Tripod" message, shotty.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

ditto. not that i need any more pictorial evidence for ms. heigl.

11. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Say what you will about him as a person, for sure, but I like Washington as an actor. If you want a little range, take in an hour of Burke, then watch Soderbergh's "Out of Sight" -- Washington has a bit part as a sidekick to Don Cheadle. I'm paraphrasing, but basically J-Lo tells him she's not interested, and he says when he lets the monster out, she'll do what it wants. He's pretty much the anti-Burke, and you get to see J-Lo kick his ass.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

didn't she say, "one in rehab?"

Draft saved Draft deleted