1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Isiah Washington, Grey's Anatomy...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RokSki, Jan 28, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

He seems to be in that "Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch" level of career self-destruction right now.

I don't watch the show, but anyone have an over/under on how many episodes before he's written out?

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

He just proposed to Sandra Oh on the show ... so I don't know how quickly he could be written out unless they pull out some kind of catastrophic storyline.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything else, but apparently he and Dempsey have kissed and made up. Right?

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Probably so. I just heard he's in 'therapy' now to overcome his homophobia or something.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

company line

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It said on IMDB that before this rehab shit, they were just going to peace him out. Not written out, no story, just gone. They were going to just put a note up before the show saying he was gone.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I doubt they just write him out of the show without a story line. IMDB is like wikipedia. Anyone can post information regarding a person, true or not.

8. Clever username

Touche.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I hope he doesn't get written out of the show. I should have posted that before. I think he adds depth to his character. He was better last season, but still not bad this season.

10. Clever username

I don't have tv, so I've had to Netflix the first two seasons. Got into because of the Code Black Super Bowl episode. Now I'm hooked.

Washington definitely brings a human, likeable edge to that kind of arrogant character that could easily be disliked.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think in real life, I'd be more likely to dislike McDreamy because I think he believes he's attractive. Burke knows he is one hell of a surgeon, but he's shown that even the best of surgeons can have insecurities.

12. Clever username

I just think McDreamy knows what he's doing and the type of effect he can have on women, like when he leans on things or that little half smile, big-eye thing. He knows what he's doing. Of course, I do similar things, so it's hard for me to not approvingly smirk a little bit when I see him do it. I'm also full of myself, but at least I know it.

Draft saved Draft deleted