1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this a dickhead move?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bucknutty, Jan 26, 2009.

1. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Man, that is just tremendous. Not sure if it's all true, but I don't care. I find it hard to believe the guy would go in there without calling anyone, especially the cops. "Shitbathing Nazi" just made me spit Diet Mtn Dew on my screen.

2. Yes. You sound like my wife!

3. KG

KG Active Member

Two times my husband and I had one of his friends move in. They needed a place to stay, and we needed the extra money. Both times resulted in a loss of friendship. The first one simply stopped paying rent. At first we were sympathetic, because his hours were supposedly cut at work. However, he still managed to go out and party all the time. There was also the fact that his girlfriend pretty much lived there too. She didn't work, so she was around 24 hours a day, using up electricity she wasn't paying for. She also left dirty dishes in the kitchen all the time. When my husband would say something to his friend, the friend acted like he wasn't her daddy, it wasn't his problem. This went on for months, until we finally kicked him out.

In moves another one of my husband's friends. Everything was great the first few months. I even enjoyed the weekends, when his younger son would come over to visit. We had all been camping before, and on the first camping trip, the little boy had become my little buddy. All was well until the older son suddenly came to live with us. We upped the flat rent charge, because we knew utilities would go up. Then, the nightmare began.

I'll just give the short version.

The older son was 17 or 18 and had been kicked out of school for God knows what. I heard a few different versions of the story. I'm not sure what all his problems were, but he had several mental issues. For that reason, I tried to be understanding when there were problems, but it was really difficult.

In the beginning, the biggest issue was that he was was non-stop playing the playstation 2. The hubby tried to tell him he'd ruin it if he didn't turn it off for a while every few hours, but he didn't listen. After he ruined ours, he finally dug his out of his own belongings.

They had a separate cabinet and separate shelves in the fridge for food, but the teen always ate our stuff, and lots of it. It didn't matter how much we complained or how much his dad talked to him about it, he still did it.

Oh and he didn't always eat it. I found two poptarts on the ground beneath the main bathroom window. I was pissed not only because they were wasted, but also because Travis (my older dog) ate one of them. I don't allow my dogs to eat people food at all. Anyway, when I confronted him about it, he said it must have been the neighborhood kids who threw them there. What an ass. Although the hubby and I do still joke with one another today when we don't want to fess up to something and say it was the neighborhood kids that must have done it.

He spilled food and drinks all over the carpet like a younger child might do. There are still stains everywhere. He'd only do a half-assed job of cleaning it up.

I caught him twice abusing my dogs. I told him if there were a third time, I was calling the police and Daddy wouldn't be able to get him out of that one.

Almost all of my Tupperware, some of my pots and pans, some of my plates and bowls and some of my utensils went missing. I have no idea what happened to them. My guess is he didn't want to wash his dishes, so he threw them away.

He played with fire all the time. I tried to get on to him about it, but he still did it when he thought I wouldn't find out about it. He'd burn anything and everything in the fireplace.

He smoked in the house, even though I've always had a no smoking in the house rule, even back when I used to smoke.

If you left any money laying anywhere, he stole it.

He also stole from my bedroom. He'd go in there when we weren't home and do God know what. Finally, we bought a lock for an exterior door and put it on our bedroom door.

I caught him and the younger boy throwing dogs shit at each other. Seriously? Gross. Maybe that's just a gross boy thing to do, but it freaked me out a bit.

He purposely destroyed our things for no good reason. Like his intent was actually to break something. He tore up tools. OH, he cut the cords for the remote controls to the N64. We didn't realize that until after he was gone, but he just cut them to destroy them, because that's how he was. Every time we'd go to his father about something he'd done, he'd destroy something else.

Did I mention he was violent? He had really bad violent outbursts. I almost never left my bedroom towards the end. I didn't want to be around him period.

He also ruined food of ours. We had steaks in the fridge, and he just threw them out in the yard for no reason. I didn't realize he'd done this until my dog ate one of them, covered in crawling things. I had to quickly administer two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide (per the vets orders) to make him throw it up. This is my baby we are talking about. My best friend that has stayed by my side through thick and thin, made me feel better when I was sick by not leaving my side. I had to force him to throw up! That was the last straw. After that, we made them leave.

That was just the short version, there was something new almost every day. We lived like hermits in our bedroom, because we didn't want to be around them. There's no telling what all we missed.

4. daryy

daryy Guest

Sell saab parts and restoration products.We offer original Mercedes parts! Find best prices for Mercedes Benz 280SEC Parts by browsing our complete catalog of discount Mercedes auto parts.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Are you bucknutty's roommate?

Draft saved Draft deleted