1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there one last great part for Gene Hackman?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 21, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

Everyone knows about the Popeye Doyle part. Don't be stupid all of the time. Look at the other parts he's had. Nothing near as good. His bit parts were better.

2. Patches O'Houllian accepts the Corn Cob County Ga., Dodgeball Championship trophy from Pat "Count Plaid" Slipknicker.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You said he never got the best lead parts. Never is an unequivocal word, twatwaffle. You're wrong. Accept it and move on. Or don't. I really don't give a shit.

4. boots

boots New Member

Man fuck you, get a life and quit trying to correct me. Please do me that favor. That's pretty plain and you shouldn't have a damn thing to add to it. Have a nice whatever asshole.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

OK. I'll just let others continue to correct your myriad mistakes, you simpering attention whore.

6. Don't forget his cameos in Mississippi Burning and Unforgiven.

::)

7. boots

boots New Member

YOUR MOTHER IS THE WHORE. SHE HAD YOU NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. WHAT PART OF IT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MAN?

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

COCKDIAN?

9. boots

boots New Member

I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT REMARK. THE GOOD DOCTOR IS AN ASSHOLE BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE PUT THAT ON THE THREAD. IT'S AS IF HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN JUST CHASE ME ON THE THREADS. I'M TIRED OF IT.
    HOWEVER, THE BOARD DOESN'T NEED THIS KIND OF SHIT AND I DO APOLOGIZE.
    Now, back to the topic., Gene Hackman has had good roles. He's a good veteran character actor. I like him a lot.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I haven't said shit to you on a thread in at least a week, you fucking crybaby.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

My bad ... that list was off the top of my head and I've actually never seen Bonnie & Clyde (I know, I know, I should have seen it by now). Uncommon Valor was the only one on that list I haven't seen ... it's just one of those movies I've heard enough about I knew he was in it. When I think of Bonnie & Clyde, Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway pop to mind but that's it. I suck.

Oh, and Hackman is much more than a character actor.

12. boots

boots New Member

I don't care how many posts this guy has. I'm tired of his act. He has continually followed my posts. It gets old. Again, I want to end it here.
    And when I say character actor, maybe I was wrong. He has had excellent roles but Gene is not the protype lead actor, you know good looks and all. That's what I should've said.

Draft saved Draft deleted