1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there already a Justin Bieber thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Face it, if the kid wasn't Canadian you would be the first to denounce him as a talentless feck.

And I believe he was spotted in a mall in Kitchener. Why he felt compelled to look for deals on the biggest shopping day of the year - because, you know, its not like he's going to attract attention - pretty much explains why my teenage daughters think he's a tool.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I didn't even know he was Canadian the first time I heard him sing. The kid is a talented singer no matter what you or your teenage daughters think.

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Disney's Selena Gomez (from Wizards of Waverly place) is hitting that. 18-year-old Selena Gomez groping on 16-year-old Justin Bieber in the Caribbean over the long holiday weekend, Selena Kay Letourneau better be getting EVERYTHING in Justin's piggy bank for partaking in this awkward ridiculousness. http://www.dlisted.com/node/40251

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

He still comes across as a tool, sorry to say.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because, as the father of a 16-year-old son, I know kids of that age can be thoughtless tools.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Nice beard Biebs!! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I get endless amount of personal enjoyment referring to "Justin Beaver, Sabrina Gomez, Norm Jonas, etc" when talking to my 13 year old and her friends.

If I had a nickel for every eye roll I would be a gazillionaire.

7. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

The 3-year-old has a 9-year-old cousin who has Bieber Fever and has told her it's cool to have it, too.

The 3-year-old asked us the other night if we liked him. I said, "No. I don't like him, I like Willie Nelson." She corrects me and says, "Justin Bieber is not a him. Justin Bieber is a girl." And she got rather pissed off about it, especially after I continued to try to correct her.

Anyhoo, a couple of days later, it got even funnier when we were in the bookstore and she saw a book with a bucktoothed animal on the cover and starts screaming, "It's Justin Beaver! It's Justin Beaver!" Needless to say, she got a few laughs.

Draft saved Draft deleted