1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is there a TV version of this site?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by brymichig, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Reading on the other thread about SportsJournalists.com history and thinking of all the old insults ...

Missy, you've mellowed.

Your stuff used to be so much more... cruel and vicious.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Ripping guys despite never having met them? I actually rip very few people. If you say otherwise, I want a list of people who I have ripped... Rob Parker, Jemele Hill, Chris Berman, Stuart Scott, Gene Frenette... hardly any surprises there...

I'd like to know which guys at ESPN I've sucked up to. That's a bunch of bullshit...

As far as the fucking studs... Yeah there are a few of them. I'd rather have someone applaud some of the young talent in this business rather than the bitter agate clerks on here who rip the shit out of them...

Get a clue dipshit...

3. soccer dad

soccer dad Guest

geez, mizzou, you are testy today.

4. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

Well, I agree with Mizzou about the comment on praising the young guns in our business than ripping them.

On a side note, I'm always fascinated how, at any journalists get-together, you can always tell who's print and who's TV. Those TV gals always look so good. Some newspaper gals look good too, but always "simple cute" as opposed to "hot."

5. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

In my experience thus far, I've been just a handful of even "simple cute" girls in print journalism. The same goes for guys. We take pride in not having to look fake for our readers, I suppose.

But man, those "simple cute" girls who can write good ledes...I'd hit it, that's for sure.

6. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

tvspy.com

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Well, your slurping of Whitlock would make Little Oral Annie proud, for starters.

8. Jones

Jones Active Member

Oh, and you took a hack on Dan Le Batard on that thread, too. Add him to your shit list.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well... Fuck Le Batard... ;D

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

Make that a two-handed hack to that delicate bone in Dan's wrist.

11. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

That's not the good one.

But I'm not saying what the good one is unless everybody agrees to go over there, invade and rip relentlessly. ;D

12. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

you know you can count on us

Draft saved Draft deleted