1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a limit on (the button), or does my computer just suck?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

It would be hilarious that some people have exceeded their ignore-button limit if I didn't believe that they're probably future serial killers.

2. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

future?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

To be honest, I don't use it.

There are people on here I find to be extremely arrogant, especially some people on this thread, but I still might be interested in reading one of their posts, so I don't block them.

Just my two cents.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Even if you do use the button, you can still view that person's post. You just have to hit show post (or something like that) on that particular post.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

(I don't even remember why I have used the button on so many people. Probably a leftover from the election . . .)

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

A Facebook thing?

7. Paper Dragon

Paper Dragon Member

Shit. That is so fucking solid.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Bookmark.

9. KG

KG Active Member

I have an ignore button question. At one time, it used to show on your profile how many people were ignoring you (yeah, I actually had someone ignore me). Well, I've noticed that my profile no longer shows that anyone is ignoring me. Does that feature still exist or did my ignorer have a change of heart?

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Webby took that away, I think.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, cos people were talking about nothing but how many ignores they had. And as far as not seeing posts, that's an ignore. A block is not allowing someone's PMs to come to you.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Can I partially block someone? /TV talking head

Draft saved Draft deleted