1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is summer overrated?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CD Boogie, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Agreed. I live in Texas and summer can go away already. It's gross. The mosquitoes are gonna carry me away one of these days. Also, I have stupid never ending allergies. In winter, everything is seemingly dead, there's no mosquitoes. If it's cold? Just put on more clothes.

Also I'm a super pale redhead who has to carry a bottle of sunscreen in my purse six months out of the year. Someone check with me at Thanksgiving and see if fall has arrived.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We've finally got summer out here - one of the great things about living here in the summer is that it is never too hot and once it gets warm you always feel like your at camp, even if you still working. You don't have to spend more than an hour to feel like you're a miillion miles from civilization (and with some part of Oregon, you propably aint far off.)

Draft saved Draft deleted