1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Roseanne kidding?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Oct 3, 2011.

1. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

When I was covering politics, we used to monitor his opponent's campaign for an attack ad that would state something like "Heath Shuler failed miserable in Washington, D.C. already. Why should North Carolina citizens give him a second chance." Amazingly, they never used it. Must have been too easy a cherry to pick.

2. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

What's the point. Cena's going to win the main event anyway.

3. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

60 percent of profit from Fahrenheit 9/11 went to charity, I know that much. My roommate is from Flint and said Michael Moore donates money to different things constantly.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

We need a Roseanne/Hank Williams Jr. debate. I would pay to watch.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Fast food restaurants?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Shocking. Hondo thinks Bill Maher and Dennis Miller are funny, blasts Roseanne and doesn't answer Azreal when Azreal wonders why Hondo the racist hypocrite doesn't criticize conservative celebrities who spout political bullshit. Shocking. Never saw that coming.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I don't much care who runs.

I just want all the presidential debates to go to the mime format.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Charades.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm venturing that when you've made it and are spending all your time in limos, fancy clubs and mansions, you pretty much forget about what it was like to get from one paycheck to another.

Draft saved Draft deleted