1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Pat Burrell a Hall of Famer?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jan 30, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Pat Burrell vs. Wade Boggs...

Discuss... :D

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Chris Carpenter.

3. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I consider myself fairly hip, but I have not clue what the hell is happening there. Is that Burrell?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. See - Chris Carpenter. That's exactly the type of Hall of Fame thread that this one is making fun of. What brain-dead clueless jackass thought Chris Carpenter was a potential Hall of Famer?

5. Does the URL answer your question

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Pat-Burrell-Drunk-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Dick Whitman

A different brain-dead clueless jackass than the one who thought that there should be wall-to-wall Bill Conlin coverage right now. Or that said that the economic stimulus cost "nine times as much as the Iraq War."

Relax. Live a little. It's a message board! Not every thread has to meet exacting specifications!

;)

7. Dick Whitman

P.S. Your last post, referencing the Chris Carpenter thread, seems to contradict this one.

Can you clarify?

Also: Please be a dear and change the thread title to comply with SportsJournalists.com style.

:)

8. It is really funny when a person doesn't see that the joke is on them.

I can just give you a little poke and you can't help but to respond. And your response will be so bereft of humor as to leave people thinking "Please Dick - not again." It's like how I jabbed you about emoticons - now you will add one to every response thinking "that will show him." Yeah - it will show me how easy it is to get in your head.

Come on doggie - Pavlov just rang the bell.

9. Dick Whitman

Something doesn't compute.

???

10. Dick Whitman

This is rich irony from the guy who PM'ed me his address 24 hours after a disagreement so we could fight in the alley behind the middle school.

11. Yes Dick - something doesn't compute alright. Let's all watch to see how long it takes for you to figure it out.

12. Dick Whitman

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted