1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Mitt running for president again?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

but C) she still has a whore for a husband.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That's true. I'm sure he is already figuring out how to decorate the White House Orgy Room. With that address and no responsibility, he's going to kill himself with all the sex.

3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Oh, I want no part of Mitt running again, and I wanted no part of him running four years ago.

The primaries are going to be really interesting. If the republicans nominate someone who has run before (even in the primaries) it is almost a guaranteed loss.

4. RecoveringJournalist

They had someone on Bill Maher a week or two ago who said the worst thing that can happen to Hillary is if she has no serious competition in the democratic primaries because people will lose interest and focus on what is going to be a highly-contested republican primary, if the people we expect to run wind up running.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't know if that's all that bad for Hillary. Sounds more like it would be terrible for MSNBC.

6. RecoveringJournalist

Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't know what kind of precedent there is unless we're talking about a sitting president running for re-election.

The debates might be boring. :D

7. RecoveringJournalist

I don't see Romney or Huckabee as serious candidates.

I think it will be Jeb, Paul or Walker against Hillary.

8. RecoveringJournalist

I'm not sure Hillary will be seen as a re-tread the same way Huckabee or Romney would be. She would still be running to make history. It would get really interesting if Elizabeth Warren jumped in, but I tend to doubt she will. I can't imagine Biden being taken seriously as a candidate, but he'll make things entertaining.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Jeb would be a disaster.

10. RecoveringJournalist

He's not my first choice, but I don't think he'll be a disaster as a candidate.

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

If nothing else, his name will kill him.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Henry Clay and William Jennings Bryan weep

Draft saved Draft deleted