1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Mark Sanchez Coming Out?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 15, 2009.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Right, I think it's absolutely crazy that some places have Stafford going No.1 to Detroit in mock drafts.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know if it's crazy, it could happen by default. Detroit needs a QB and Stafford is the best out there. I still say that unless Sanchez or Stafford lights it up at the combine, one of the tackles is going No. 1.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Just a QB? ;D

4. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Bill Plaschke didn't like how Pete Carroll handled the news:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/columnists/la-sp-plaschke-sanchez16-2009jan16,0,2080097.column

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Carroll was a complete jackass yesterday.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Did the Jags sign Wuerffel to sell tickets? Did the Jags hire Spurrier? The Jags don't need Tebow to sell tickets, the Jags need to win.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Bad day for Pete Carroll yesterday. He had been enjoying a good pr cycle where he could do no wrong. The way he handled Sanchez leaving was kind of ugly.

As far as the NFL I would rate Sanchez higher than Stafford. I have not been overwhelmed by Stafford's decision making.

8. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Can Sanchez withdraw and come back if he doesn't hire an agent?

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I think I read there's a three-day window. Don't know if he signed with someone, although I would expect he did.

Draft saved Draft deleted