1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jennie Finch Gay?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, May 12, 2010.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I haven't been this outraged since I heard about the pink lockerrooms at Iowa.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

That sucks when a date does that. Did you find someone else to talk to while she was yuking it up with her softball pals.

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Charaden-Freud ...

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We all like tacos, so there was some common ground.

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shrug, when I saw the page, I just thought some headline writer was trying to play cute with a photo they found in the archives. Because the photo is kind of funny, if you think about it, a Supreme Court nominee playing in some beer league.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

When I was in college, there was strong buzz about something like that on two of the softball teams in the conference. At one, you had to be a lesbian to play because the coach was (allegedly) a lesbian.

At the other school (allegedly), all the players had to be lesbians, too. But the coach was a man. =o/

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

switch hitter

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

At a JC I went to the coach got fired for being involved with one of her players.

Nine years later, they are still together.

9. CarlSpackler

CarlSpackler Active Member

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/mcnutt_gay00.html

10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Ladyjacks??? You can't make this stuff up.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So would there be rumors about Jennie Finch if there was a picture of her in a judicial robe?

12. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

These ideas y'all have thrown out on this thread are topics that've been talked about many, many times.
    Everyone's always looking for the right "umbrella" under which to bring this stuff back out for rehash.

So, what's the question, or topic, of this thread?
    I'm guessing you are all wondering whether Elana Kagan is gay.
    What don't you just come out and ask, instead of all this backdoor, inuendo, pattern/categorization crap.
    You wanna know if Kagan is gay, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted