1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jake Delhomme the worst QB in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sneed, Sep 14, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Not really. :D

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah I gotta admit, the Delhomme INT joke makes me laugh every time.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Would it be funnier if it involved Chris Weinke? Steve Burlein? Randy Fasani? Matt Moore? Matt Lytle?

4. imjustagirl

They'd ALL be funny.

Except Brady Quinn. That would make me stab out my eyeballs.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It's overplayed and stopped being funny after a while. So go ahead and pile on, folks ...

Chris Weinke wasn't very good. (How bad does one have to be to resort to basically a single-wing offense a week after he throws four INTs? Funny part is the Panthers won that game in Atlanta. The offensive coordinator? Dan Henning, who is running the Wildcat in Miami now.)

Steve Beuerlein was very good, but after taking hit after hit after hit then being dumped by offensive genius George Seifert was ridiculous. The other QBs don't really qualify ... and you forgot Dameyune Craig, Rodney Peete and Seifert's pet project Jeff Lewis. :D

6. Flying Headbutt

Those guys (outside of Peete) never started a game! The names I listed did, if wikipedia is to be believed!!!

7. Sam Mills 51

No wikipedia here ... and no mention of your guy Frank Reich, Headbutt? You're slipping. :)

8. Flying Headbutt

I will never, eeeeeeeeeeeeever slam Frank Reich. You leave Frank Reich alone!!! Best fucking Capt. Comeback QB ever.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

All I know is in an alternate universe of suck, the Super Bowl QBs are Frank Reich and Shaun Hill. *ducking and running and I'll see all y'all when I get back from my six-month banning* :D :D :D

10. Sam Mills 51

Yet piling onto Jake Delhomme because the others find it funny is just fine?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Relax dude. On the list of guys who get it real bad here, Jake is way, Way, WAY down the list.

12. imjustagirl

Seriously, Sam. The guy had a shittacular game. He's simply not a very good QB. On any given day, he's about the 1,428th most picked on person here.

YOU'RE the only one who thinks it's piling on, or out of the ordinary, or worthy of disgust and a complete lack of laughter.

Draft saved Draft deleted