1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jake Delhomme the worst QB in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sneed, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know who the worst QB in the NFL is, but it sure as hell isn't Jake Delhomme.

2. Cousin Oliver

Cousin Oliver New Member

Thanks for the mental image of Al Davis jerking off.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

As soon as Favre's arm falls off, Tarvaris Jackson will once again wear this sash.

Until then, it's open. Let Delhomme and Cutler battle it out.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2010 Panthers head coach/VP of Everything and the man who will make Panthers garb a hot item in Pittsburgh:

[​IMG]

Also, apologies if this observation is a d_b:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Chef

Chef Active Member

ding

I'm surprised Fox is still there, and Cowher sure as shit doesn't want to be the one to come in and dump him right away. Surprised he didn't take KC, though.

You've either watched WAY too much Jake Delhomme footage, or have Dumb and Dumber on continuous loop.

Either way, a sad state of affairs, indeed.

6. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

As of this morning, Jay Cutler is the worst QB in the NFL.

What an abortion that was.

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Cowher is making nice money from CBS, and he gets all those weekend trips to NY where I'll bet he's made some new friends (wink). If he's up at 2 a.m., it's not because he's game-planning for the Bengals. Life is pretty damn good.

Unless he gets one of those "take as much money as you want and you have total control" deals from someone, there are a lot of good reasons not to get back in coaching.

8. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

He's still better than this guy.
    [​IMG]

Not that I'm bitter or anything about how Jimmy 'Haislett' was too busy banging a Saintsation cheerleader to see that he'd made the wrong choice at QB.
    Delhomme may never recover, but he's done quite a bit while leading the Panthers. And as the field mouse pointed out it's not like they have a lot of viable alternatives. He deserves a chance to work his way through this.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's horribly offensive and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I mean, really: What did prom night dumpster babies do to deserve getting compared to Jay Cutler?

10. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

You never know what alternatives you have until life forces you to trot them out (Tom Brady). Mayhap it's time to give them a look, especially if the starter keeps playing like this.

Also, it's 6:14 p.m. and Jake Delhomme has just thrown another interception.

11. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

I was a pro-choice liberal before watching that game.

Now that I've seen an abortion, I'm voting for Tom Tancredo.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

Singing "Leave Me Alone" to zimbabwe.

Draft saved Draft deleted