1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong for me to just be sick of the T.O. story?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by bigugly, Sep 27, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Among those WRs/TEs with more catches than Terrell Owens since the start of the 2004 season:

• Muhsin Muhammad
    • Drew Bennett
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • Derrick Mason
    • T.J. Houshmandzadeh (his team's No. 2 option)
    • Anquan Boldin (his team's No. 2 option)
    • Jason Witten
    • Jermaine Wiggins

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This is kinda the case of the kid who cried wolf, and people not wanting to hear about it when there really is a wolf.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

That is exactly what I said to my wife last night about it.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I was sick of this creep three years ago. His desperate need for attention is pathological. That he gets his noon feeding of it on a regular basis is proof how broken this society is. He is a freak. A misfit. An embarrassment.

5. MCEchan36

MCEchan36 Guest

I'm so glad I'm not going to school there anymore. Even though he doesn't live in Moorestown anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple arson attempts at his old pad. Too bad they don't sell glass beer bottles anymore, though. I'd love to see one crack T.O. open. That guy has done a disservice to people with mental health issues. Unless you're a wide receiver, how'd you like to be compared to THAT?

6. Maybe it's a chicken-and-egg thing, but my paper's blog got more comments on the TO posts than anything since we started it a couple months ago. That really annoys me, but someone(s) out there seems to give a damn.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How many playoff games did the Eagles win when Owens started a playoff game?

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Jermaine Wiggins, 'yab.

Jermaine Wiggins.

Draft saved Draft deleted