1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it Steak and BJ Day already?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Aug 15, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If I didn't make it clear earlier, no way she's blowing him. I'm sure she is just resting on his stomach. And Anne Hathaway was one of the stars of The Devil Wears Prada.

2. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Mike311's photos and those on the Tyler Durden site do not, to me, appear to be the same woman.
    Mike311's woman has much larger hoohas.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Dude you're shooting this right? And you're going to upload them to the Internet as soon as possible so people think Anne Hathaway is blowing me? Awesome. Buy sell buy fire everyone I'll see you on Monday."

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Give that man a gut and several bald spots, and I think you'd be on to something.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I'd say in the first head to lap shot there's definite bj possibility. The rest of them, Nah.

I remember taking my daughter to see the princess diaries and I feel dirty for lusting after AH.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

HER HEAD IS BY HIS CHEST! THERE'S SOMEONE TWO FEET AWAY!

It's not a possibility.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

LOL. Hater.

8. Those photos remind me of when Brit was suckering Kevin on a balcony during their honeymoon - while he waved to the paparazzionies down below. I think this shot was taken about the same time.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Adjusting his drawstring for him?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Can You Hear Me Now?

11. Maybe the other guy or girl is sleeping.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How do you know that the other person isn't into a little sumin-sumin... Did you see the body?

Draft saved Draft deleted