1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Is it ever OK to spank a child?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Then stop with the name calling and barbs. That was my point. You, Zag and a few others took it there and I responded. Again, not that you would ever take responsibility for what you do around here. We all know better.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

OOP, I didn't call you a name. And YOU STILL DON'T GET IT. You want to keep trading personal barbs, send a PM. Otherwise, KEEP IT MOVING!!!! The subject of the thread is child spanking not whether your feelings are hurt or your getting in the last word. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The subject is always oop getting the last word. If oop were around centuries ago, the Bible would read:

"Amen."

"Prove it."

4. Morris816

Morris816 Member

This whole thread now convinces me everyone needs a spanking AND a time out.

5. outofplace

When was the last post you made on topic, Drip? I've been a part of the actual conversation on topic from the beginning. You? Not so much. We all know you are too much of a child to take responsibility for your part in the downward spiral of this thread, so why not just post something on topic or shut up? Nope. You'll just respond again and then you or somebody else will whine about my need to get in the last word.

Morris, parents should be careful about piling on too many punishments. One or the other would suffice, preferably with some explanation so the child understands and hopefully learns from the punishment.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

They're out of order? YOU'RE out of order! This entire THREAD is out of ORDER!!

[​IMG]

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Son, please STFU!!!!! Enough already!!!!!

8. outofplace

Little boy, at least part of my comment was on topic. Yours was intended to keep the flaming going.

Post on topic or shut up, already. What's wrong? Can't think of anybody to name-drop on a thread about proper child discipline?

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

No, it was intended for you to STFU.
    And jr./shotglass, IT'S DEFINITELY OUT OF ORDER. lol

10. outofplace

And the trolling continues. I knew you couldn't do it.

11. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Stop moving the goalposts.
    Stop trying to get a thread locked.
    Stop talking about anything other than how much you love TROY!!!!

12. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

This thread is making me want to go home and spank my son just so he doesn't end up like a bunch of you. Thanks assholes!

Draft saved Draft deleted