1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it 1995 again?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I couldn't care less when that was, as long as you weren't giving a high five with the other one

2. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I couldn't complete the thought. I didn't want to turn the memories in my mind into a cheesy clips show.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

If it's '95, I have a huge crush on a girl next door, the girl from the 'bone it like you own it' thread.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Of all the things you'd buy, that's it?

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nope. That was busy, too.

6. joe

joe Active Member

No, that was Angola! And it wasn't his pocket.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I was 8 and thought the Pirates would be good again at some point. Oh, and I thought Bam Bam Morris and Neil O'Donnell were going to lead the Steelers to a Super Bowl victory.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I was about to turn 10 and Kansas was this far-away place that I only went to on holidays to visit Grandma and Grandpa.

About two years later, my parents gave me three weeks to pack up my room when we moved there. I don't think I've quite ever forgiven them.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

For being moved to Kansas? I'd have issues with forgiving that, too. ;)

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that pizza could actually be delivered to one's house until college. I lived so far out in the middle of nowhere that the pizza places refused to deliver to our house. Not to mention living on a dirt road that was never maintained and living less than five miles away from my mother's entire family. Neither was a picnic.

However, on the upside, I could carry my FUTURE WILDCAT backpack to school without be looked at like a freak. ;D

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Are you sure you weren't Amish?

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I was 19 and thought the Pirates would be good again at some point. Oh, and I thought Bam Bam Morris and Neil O'Donnell were going to lead the Steelers to a Super Bowl victory.

Hey now ... ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted