1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Facebook doomed? (Alternatively: Is social networking, in general, doomed?)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jun 4, 2013.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Seems relevant: The seamy side of the "influencer" business. Hint: It's largely fake, bot-driven.

The Follower Factory

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I was wondering why you stopped posting on my Facebook posts! LOL

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Son of a bitch, I did kill you off. Sorry. Just practicing the Trump genocide that everyone promised us.

spikechiquet likes this.
  4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Think he's a bit of a douche, but will give him a tip of the cap for his charity. He donated a lot of money to Newark, NJ schools and lot of other places also. Guy I know teaches at Newark and says that many schools still are way short on supplies. Kind of hard to believe since it was only a few years ago.

How Newark schools partially squandered Mark Zuckerberg’s $100 million donation

Newark is pretty much 100% Democrat. Are any of @deskgrunt's good guys responsible or is it all Christie's fault? Christie is a p.o.s, but would think the good guys deserve some blame also.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted