1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Entourage back?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FootballScribe, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Good point. I didn't like the Koufax stuff at all. But this was one of the few episodes ever with plenty of Walsh that I didn't want to claw my eyes out. I thought the Lloyd/Ari stuff was great.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Walsh in Dana Gordon's office was actually kind of funny.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I agree... would have been more entertaining if they had bought a bloodstained shirt signed by Vincent Pastore.

Awful sidetrack.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Once again, Piven carried the show.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Just got around to watching it. Very meh -- although I liked the cover by Lloyd that he saw Dreamgirls with his mother.

Dana Gordon did a very good job picking her assistant.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Except for Drama getting high, his character has been a car wreck you'd just as soon pass by at a high speed.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Drama was more entertaining when he didn't have a show... I hope his show gets canceled, he has to sell his condo and he goes back to cooking and making cameos in Vince's movies...

8. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Bumping this to update with tonight's episode ... if Entourage was back last week, it's gone again.

I don't give a shit about E's wishy-washyness with women and I really could not care less that Ari's kid can't get into private school.

When this show is about the motion-picture industry, it's gold; when it's about having sex in rabbit suits, it loses me.

9. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Tonight's Turtle-Drama storyline was one of the funniest things I've seen on the show in a long while. The final shot is priceless.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I thought tonight's show was good.
    It rolled.
    Plus, no Walsh. Yay!

11. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

The episode sucked until the final shot; that was funny.

12. HAHAHAHAHAH that was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen -- but overall, shit episode. I'm pretty sure this is what happens when HBO orders extra episodes. It seemed hastily written after the regular 8 episodes (IE the ones having to do with the plot) were completed. JAckasses

Draft saved Draft deleted